Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. A website tells about your company’s works, services, about employees,and how to contact you on the web.
In today’s Digital world, people has turned from offline media to online media.A website with good web design will increase customers. In the digital medium; a company’s website must be present to carry out your operations globally. So make a good web design by contacting a skilled web designer.
Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
Among web professionals, “web development” usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Most recently Web development has come to mean the creation of content management systems or CMS. These CMS can be made from scratch, proprietary or open source. In broad terms the CMS acts as middleware between the database and the user through the browser. A principle benefit of a CMS is that it allows non-technical people to make changes to their web site without having technical knowledge.
1. Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.
2. Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services.
3. Depending on the nature of your business, you may be interested in forming business relationships with users only local, national or worldwide. Regardless of this factor, a website will allow more potential customers aware of your company, and with great agility and ease.
For example, If you have a business related to Food Business and a website related to your product will easily reach to the customer’s through online.
4. Many people think that a website is simply a place to put information, but at it’s core a well designed and maintained website is much more than that. Having the opportunity to get to know your customers through the use of social media and a blog will provide you with more information about what your customers are looking for and expecting from you. The easier it is for people to interact with your business, the more likely they are to remain a satisfied customer. You can also design your website contents specific to address your customers’ needs. This drives more visitors to your website as they are more likely to share this information with people they know through the power and reach of social media.
So you have a good website with a good web design that tell about your company, Now you have to reach to a larger extent of people with ease. At this point SEO plays a major role. Add some good SEO techniques to your website and this will take your website to every corner in the world.
1. Design your site with Google rules and regulations, also don’t make look your site clumsy. Re-order the site with a menu bar and design attractive pages.
2. Follow the rules of Optimization and don’t violate them at any cost.
3. Make sure that you maintain Blog in your site so that you will be publishing articles at regular intervals and more consumers will be attracted to your site.
4. Include Robots.txt file compulsory in order to allow google to crawl your website.
5. Maintain good amount of backlinks and keep your social profiles updated time to time.
6. Don’t spam your customers mailbox with spam, if he finds that you are doing spam then he will unsubscribe immediately and you will loose a customer.
7. Be in regular touch with your customers and update them with your business updates at regular intervals.
8. Don’t do spam in building the backlinks. If you are found doing spam by Google then your site will be penalized and you will lost your rankings in the Google search page.
Follow the above points so that your site will reach to a larger audience.
In Kaleigen, We have a dedicated team who develops beautiful websites which satisfies client needs. We integrate customer requirements with the best tools that are in the market and those websites will make your company reach to a larger audience. We design any kind of website from static level to high end level.